1. Sparta Primary School is an extremely rated, public college located in Belton, TX. It has 596 pupils in grades K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students go to the very least skillful in mathematics and also 85% in analysis.
2. Joe M. Pirtle Grade School is an extremely ranked, public college situated in Holy place, TX. It has 739 students in grades K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state examination ratings, 92% of trainees are at the very least skilled in mathematics and 90% in analysis.
3. Brentwood Christian Institution (BCS) is a college preparatory parochial college & our objective is to lead students to like God & to nurture them in a Christ-centered scholastic atmosphere that stresses excellence as well as influences them to establish their God-given abilities permanently of Christian management and also solution. At BCS our pupils are quite possibly planned for college, as they must be. We provide several AP & double credit history courses in addition to additional & co-curricular courses. However, our pupils likewise have Christ at the facility of all they are learning & all they are doing. This means they are ready spiritually permanently when they leave our halls.
4. Academy Middle School is an above standard, public college situated in Little River, TX. It has 332 students in qualities 3-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state examination ratings, 88% of students go to least skilled in mathematics and also 78% in reading.
5. Academy Senior High School is an extremely ranked, public institution situated in Little River, TX. It has 452 pupils in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher proportion of 14 to 1. According to state examination scores, 82% of pupils go to least competent in mathematics and also 67% in analysis.
6. Belton New Tech Senior High School at Waskow is an above standard, public school located in Belton, TX. It has 525 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher proportion of 24 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least competent in math and also 82% in reading.